HDO272 is a dual digital optical receiver for fibre optic return path link in CATV networks.
It is installed into HDX installation frame. HDO272 has two independent optical receivers. One optical wavelength carries two RF return paths and the module has four RF return path outputs.
- Two digital optical return path receivers
- Four return path RF segments and outputs
- Wide input power and output level range
- Small form factor family, 2 RU height
- Fibre connectors can be located at the rear or at the front panel
- Low power consumption