HDO371 is a DWDM DFB laser transmitter for return path (upstream) fibre optic links in CATV networks.
HDO371 transmitter is available at different ITU wavelengths to support DWDM applications. The transmitter can be installed into HDX installation frame.
- Small form factor family, 2 RU height
- Standardised input and test point levels
- Adjustable input attenuator and equaliser
- Integrated driver amplifiers
- Pilot generator as OMI reference
- Temperature compensated OMI
- Test signal and modem signal input connectors at front and rear
- Fibre connectors can be located at the rear or at the front panel
- Local and remote software control of all adjustments
- Forced cooling through the unit