AC9000 is an intelligent, 2 x 4 segmentable node.
It offers high output level (Umax 112 QAM / 111.5 dBµV) and supports 1 GHz/204 MHz bandwith. Remote monitoring and control is available with transponder (HMS/CATVisor or DOCSIS).
- 1 GHz GaN HEMT technology
- Return path supports 200 MHz band width
- Innovative splice organizing
- Redundant power supplies
- Full electrical controls
- Automatic alignment for both forward and return path
- Automatic power saving operation mode
- Downstream and upstream spectrum analyser function as an option
- Flexible electrically controlled downstream and upstream signal routing
- Support for digital return path transmitters
- Wide range of upstream laser technologies available
- Efficient surge and ESD protection
- With AC6991/AC6980 transponder plug-in: CATVisor / HMS (AC6991) or DOCSIS (AC6980) remote connection, ALSC with fully user programmable pilots, Downstream spectrum analyser, Upstream signal quality monitoring with automatic ingress control, True plug-and-play with single pushbutton alignment and Return path pilot generator (AC6991)