is a communication module for the HDO platform. It is installed into HDX002 installation frame. HDC100 enables gateway Ethernet connectivity to an HDO system and allows remote management with Teleste CATVisor Commander and EMS. HDC100 can also act as an SNMP proxy server, which monitors all rack installed HDO modules and creates a single access point for the HDO system for 3rd party EMS systems. SNMP proxy functionality is activated with separately purchased product key HDC001.
- Ethernet <=> HDO bus gateway for CATVisor EMS system and Commander
- Single access point for up to 16 HDO racks or 192 modules.
- Can act as an Ethernet gateway also for older DVO / DVX devices
- Optional SNMP proxy feature, allows SNMP monitoring of the HDO system
- LED indicators for LAN, module and HDO bus statuses.
- Internal temperature measurement and monitoring
- Non-volatile logging of 32 latest events, including alarms, alarming values, settings changes and application starts
- Uptime and total uptime counters
- All adjustments and alarm limits fully user configurable
- Local PC connection through front panel Ethernet connector or backplane HDO bus with DVX012 cable
- Remote IP connection through rear panel Ethernet connector
- Web browser user interface for HDO system status display and HDC100 configuration
- Remote software update