HDO206 is a dual receiver module for fibre optic return path (upstream) links in CATV networks.
The receiver has an extended frequency range to fulfil DOCSIS 3.1 requirements. HDO206 is installed into HDX installation frame. HDO206 has an integrated alarm receiver to enable a reception of monitoring data of AC800 FTTLA node, AC810 node or CXE880 node.
- DOCSIS 3.1 compatible
- Low noise current density
- Two independent return path receivers
- Integrated node alarm receiver (AC800 FTTLA, AC810 or CXE880 counterpart)
- Monitoring of 32 nodes
- Wide input power / output level range
- Three output level control modes:
- Automatic based on OMI, target output level and optical input level
- Automatic based on optical input level
- Small form factor family, 2 RU height
- Fibre connectors can be located at the rear or at the front panel